bizZone is looking for a Customer Support specialist to learn and support our association management software.
Do you enjoy working with people? Are you comfortable learning new software and solving problems? Do you have a knack for balancing competing priorities?
In this role you will:
- Answer customer inquiries
- Investigate reported issues
- Log tickets using JIRA Service Desk
- Manage tickets through to completion
- Train clients
- Perform administrative duties
- Prepare reports
- Collect information about and respond to requests for new work
A candidate with web development experience who can also perform simpler fixes and escalate more complex issues is ideal.
The Right Candidate:
- Has proven software support experience
- Builds win – win relationships with customers
- Is comfortable upselling clients on new products and services
- Is responsible for maintaining and updating the CRM database and producing all related documentation and reports
- Works with the project manager to ensure client support issues are closed in a timely manner
- Assists with other admin duties, including preparing reports / documents as directed by the sales team and updating the company social media account
- Readily learns software and can address standard issues reported
- Familiarity with JIRA and JIRA Service Desk an asset
Desired Skills and Experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills, detail-oriented, excellent at documentation
- Excellent client management skills
- Strong English comprehension skills, able to "read between the lines"
- Proficient in relevant software and computer applications, particularly web software
- Able to troubleshoot errors and solve simpler technical issues
- Can document client requests into functional specifications
- Versatile, strong multitasking skills
To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.