Software Account Coordinator
Do you enjoy working with people? Are you detail-oriented and deadline driven? Are you a strong independent worker, who has excellent spoken and written communication skills, with a knack for balancing competing priorities?
bizZone is looking for an Account Coordinator to lead the client-facing side of implementation of our association management software.
The Account Coordinator is a key person in our company who is responsible for the management of the implementation of projects through all stages of development.
In this role you will:
- Develop a solid understanding of our software products, including possible configurations and customizations that can be implemented
- Manage client communications regarding their project configurations, customizations, timelines and delivery expectations
- Work with the business analyst to collect project specifications
- Work with the project coordinator to create ensure requirements are properly logged in JIRA
- Proactively communicate with clients to ensure clients understand the project implementation process and are kept up-to-date on the status of their projects
- Work with the project coordinator to ensure deadlines and deliveries are met on time, on budget and within scope
- Prepare and maintain current reports on the status of all active projects
- Develop and document processes to help streamline implementations
- Work with the accounting department on billings as work is completed
- Maintain a high-level of client satisfaction
The Right Candidate:
- Has extremely strong English written and oral communication skills, and is able to communicate complex technical information to non-technical decision makers
- Is a fast learner who is extremely comfortable learning new technologies and working in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment where change is the norm
- Is comfortable tracking details across many projects and maintaining multiple projects simultaneously
- Can anticipate and proactively raise issues that are likely to impact the project scope, timelines and/or delivery
- Is process-oriented and develops / adheres to company implementation policies and procedures
- Has excellent customer service skills
Education and Experience:
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent post-secondary degree
- At least 2 years of experience in an account coordination role
- Experience with project management is an asset
- Written and spoken French is an asset
How to Apply
Email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title of the position you are applying for in the subject line.