bizZone is one of the top-tier companies in a niche database market in Canada, developing web platforms and integrated websites for progressive clients.
We are looking for a project coordinator to start immediately. The person we seek is a detail-oriented person with a background in project coordination and who has at least 2 years of experience, ideally where you were a team lead.
The Project Coordinator role is a core position at our company, where you will also perform the following duties and have the following specific responsibilities:
- Using agile methods lead the development team in their implementation of standard and custom web software solutions for clients, which includes defining, validating, designing, developing, verifying and implementing solutions
- Develop stories, sprints and help motivate team members to deliver the right work, completely in accordance with the project management triple constraint of time, budget and scope.
- Support team members in the completion of their work, ensuring that they have clear work descriptions, necessary data and assets and client input to successfully complete their tasks
- Draw on your strong written / verbal communication skills to communicate effectively with the team and clients
- Work with developers and account managers to scope new work and also develop implementation plans and delivery schedules
- Develop checklists and procedures to improve efficiencies and streamline development
- Develop and adhere to a schedule, allocating and managing resources across multiple projects
- Develop and manage project maps for each project, from start to quality assurance and client acceptance
- Track key performance indicators to track critical aspects of projects (profitability, leakage, job costs, velocity, etc.)
- Provide the management team with strategic reports summarizing critical information, which includes: status of daily/weekly targets, anticipated and existing blockages, progress towards project milestones and any staffing issues
- At least 2 years of experience as a project coordinator
- University degree or equivalent
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a scrum coordinator or in a related role, in a web software environment
- Well versed with software development project methodologies, including waterfall and agile
- Must have knowledge of web platforms and an understanding of how people use them
- Extensive and detailed knowledge of internet and/or software development technologies
- Advanced negotiation and consensus-building skills, tact and diplomacy a strong asset
- PMP certification and/or agile training is considered a strong asset
Candidates may be subject to skills and knowledge testing.
Job Type: Contract
Required experience: Project Coordination - 2 years
Required education: Bachelor's
How to Apply
Email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the title of the position you are applying for in the subject line.