Driven by Experience
Developing an effective web software program or website is a complex process.
Many organizations focus on the look of a website during vendor selection stage, yet this can be a significant mistake. A successful web project needs to balance design, user experience (separate from design), a scalable programming architecture and of course, project management.
Key development considerations include:
- The strategic objectives of the project;
- Having clearly defined objectives / scope;
- Initial concept development executed in a way that is designed to minimize problems later on;
- Getting the "look and feel" right: This includes design, graphical user interface & user experience design;
- Content optimization & sitemap architecture design;
- Database / software architecture design;
- API integrations with things like external payment gateways;
- Search engine optimization;
- Online security // SSL // Privacy by Design;
- User testing // Launch management // Scope revisions; and
- ULTIMATELY: Getting you the site you want & need.
A successful web project depends on not just one, but all of these criteria. Which means that you have 11 disparate elements to consider to get the website you need to help your association or business grow to the next level.
Our expertise cuts across all of these areas, with our experience going back almost 20 years to the very foundation of the "web."
Our fundamental approach is designed to balanced three essential elements: design, programming and most of all, the budget of our clients.
In selecting Biz-Zone as your vendor of choice, you will find that we have the know-how to do the job well across every functional area and the sensitivity to ensure that the work we do matches what you can afford.
We like to think of it as the perfect solution, especially for non-profit associations who need predictable, professional services.
To learn more, please contact us.